The five most important things you should think about before starting your store:
1. Name: Make sure you pick a name that is memorable and not too long. You want people to know how to find your shop, easily. http://www.everythingetsy.com/2009/03/how-to-pick-a-name-for-your-etsy-shop/
2. Introduction: Think about what you want people to know about you and your product. It's important to inform buyers about what they are buying and who they are buying it from. Ideahttp://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1579656/tips_on_getting_your_etsy_shop_noticed.html
3. Pictures: Pictures are one of the most important things about having an Etsy store. If your pictures are not clear then buyers won't be interested in buying your product. Photography Tips http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=161
4. Tagging: Buyers search for your items on Etsy using tags. Here is a link to a good list of tag names that can help you tag correctly. http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/seller-how-to-tag-o-rama-with-descriptive-keywords-5474/
5 Promoting: If you don't have a twitter or facebook, get one. Promoting your business is the most important thing you can possible do to have a successful store.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades